Truane's Star Expeditionary Service
A TechKit is for robotic, computer, vehicle and gear repair as well as adding modifications. It has no effect on starship or starship systems unless they fall into one of the 4 categories above. The techkit now includes the following components:
- Multi-Purpose Tool (Wrench, Screw Driver, Pliers, Snippers, etc) – Electric / Unlimited Use
- Lasoldering Iron: Laser soldering tool with unlimited solder
- Sonic Scapel: Used to cut plasteel, metal and other surfaces (1D10 damage as weapon)
- Ion Bonding Tape: Bonding tape for metal surfaces (5 Meters worth)
- Spray Waterproofing (10 Applications used to repair water proof items or create resistance)
- Spray Lubricant (10 applications – required to repair propulsion or maneuvering systems)
- Miniature flashlight
- Lightweight Proton Welder
- Spray Cleaner (10 applications – required on all robotic or computer repairs)
- Component Printer: Device to create using plasteel or silicon any part needed in the field (screws, bolts, circuit boards, wires, hoses, etc.)
- 20 Repair Parts (Raw material for use with the component printer)
- Repair Scanner (displays all manner of diagnostic equipment: electric flow, circuitry, etc.) → Can also be used as a de-magniitizer.
The Techkit can be used as a backpack, front-pack, or as a one handed toolkit. It weights 10 KG and is durable (DR 5, 20 SP) and waterproof.